Thursday 13 September 2012

Mobile Refrigerated Trailer Hire


Hiring out a mobile refrigerated trailer will ensure that food and drink is kept refreshed and chilled at your event. Refrigerated trailers are not only suitable for parties and events but they are also suitable for the transportation of food. We have a range of mobile refrigerated trailers that are available for long and short term hire. We also offer a full 24 hour maintenance service on all of our trailers. Call us now on 01283 821141, for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't ever think about this until my cousin had a refrigerated trailer for her wedding and needed lots of ice for the drinks. I think that this is a good thing to know about because you do need to keep some things cool for parties. If I have ice or want to keep food cold, I'll definitely get one of these! http://iceman.com.au/trailer-hire/

    ReplyDelete